Friday, January 2, 2009

Alex is here!

Kevin and I want to introduce you to Alex Brett Cohen, the newest addition to the Cohen family! He arrived on Monday, December 22nd at 4:27 p.m. and weighed 8 lbs., 5 oz. After a rocky entry into the world (earning a brief stay in the NICU), he is doing great!

Kevin and I are overjoyed and feel so blessed. Alex is just perfect -- spoken like true parents, we know! He is truly a wonderful baby (based on the less than two weeks we have known him). I thought he was going to be restless (the way he was in the womb), but he is actually very mellow!

Here are a couple of pictures that Uncle Joe took:



(These are not my hands -- they are my mother's. One of my friends was very impressed that I had had time for a manicure!)

No comments: