Jess is very enthralled with the life of a baby. She loves the idea of someone carrying her around and snuggling with her. In fact, she loves the thought of it so much, she wants to have her own personal giant.
This became a theme of our trip to Barcelona. Jess would point out a stroller and say, "I think I would like my giant to carry me in a stroller like that." She thought tummy time looked like torture and likened it to "my giant hanging me upside down and saying 'Time for upside down time!'"
I pointed out the flaws in her plan -- you wouldn't make any decisions for yourself like what to wear or when to eat (well, okay, if you cried enough you would probably be able to). And you don't get many options for food. And, if your giant was anything like Kevin, he would make you take pictures like this:
She didn't seem deterred though, and we are still on the lookout for a gentle 15-foot man or woman willing to take care of a sweet college student.
No comments:
Post a Comment