So I have realized that pregnancy can be an excuse for just about everything. And I don't think I'm taking advantage of it enough!
Seriously, eating like a piggy? Well, you're eating for two. Clumsy? Passing gas? Forgetful? Tired? Dressed a little more casually then normal for work? It's all expected.
My sister Mel was here a couple of weeks ago, and we were out to dinner. I had my heavy bag hanging over the back of my chair. When I got up from the table, I moved my chair back, and the weight of my bag knocked the chair over. As I bent down to right the chair, I hear Mel say to the girls at the table next to us: "Sorry, she's pregnant." The girls nod knowingly.
Um, my being pregnant really had nothing to do with the chair falling over! I just think it's funny that everyone immediately assumes that's what the problem is!
Winnie the Pooh
-
Elizabeth had her first movie theater experience today. We went with her
friend, Grace. I think they both enjoyed it, but who wouldn't love an hour
of tv a...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment