Tomorrow's the due date, but still no baby! Just wanted to put the baby pool link up again so you can remember what you guessed! And, so you can send me spicy food the night before the date you chose! Here's the link...
www.expectnet.com
In the top left hand corner, in the Invited Guests box, enter "BabyCohenPool". Happy guessing!
Winnie the Pooh
-
Elizabeth had her first movie theater experience today. We went with her
friend, Grace. I think they both enjoyed it, but who wouldn't love an hour
of tv a...
15 years ago
2 comments:
Bummer, I put Dec 16th. But Yay! You haven't had it yet which is good because I haven't made it back home yet. I think Saturday works for us...can you pencil that in....heehee. Good luck, we're so excited for you both.
I picked Dec. 19th - so you are just going to have to tell this kid that Mom is on "vacation" for another two days!!
Post a Comment